Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bdk323

Two roku's in one room makes a conflict help

Jump to solution

My roku 3920rw remote is controlling my roku 3941rw2 they are in the same room I thought it would be simple to just hide the 3941 but that's not the case the 3920 remote still controls the 3941 how do I fix that? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Two roku's in one room makes a conflict help

Jump to solution

You have to abandon 3920's IR remote for good, replace it with wifi voice remote similar to one included with the 3941 express 4k+. They sell it separately at walmart for $19.88. But it might be better to buy new Roku that includes a wifi remote that is on sale? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You have to abandon 3920's IR remote for good, replace it with wifi voice remote similar to one included with the 3941 express 4k+. They sell it separately at walmart for $19.88. But it might be better to buy new Roku that includes a wifi remote that is on sale? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Bdk323

Jump to solution

I was thinking this may be the case and yeah I may need to wait for a deal to just get a new unit with said wifi remote. Thank you for the quick response. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.