Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jashan5115

Tcl Roku tv not connecting to voice remote after factory reset

Jump to solution

IMG_3261.jpeg  I bought this TV ( TCL Roku Tv) from Walmart clearance today, it doesn’t have a remote. so, I bought one remote from Walmart Roku voice remote. I factory reseted the TV from buttons behind the Tv. After turning it came up on language interface and remote started pairing. It has been 6 hours but it’s still pairing. Tried multiple times. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tcl Roku tv not connecting to voice remote after factory reset

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Jashan5115!

Thank you for reaching out about pairing your Roku Voice Remote to your TCL Roku TV. I'd be happy to further assist you with this. 

I highly suggest purchasing a remote directly from TCL, as they manufacture their own player hardware, including their remote. You may also check out the Roku TV Remote, which works well with all Roku-branded TVs. 

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tcl Roku tv not connecting to voice remote after factory reset

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Jashan5115!

Thank you for reaching out about pairing your Roku Voice Remote to your TCL Roku TV. I'd be happy to further assist you with this. 

I highly suggest purchasing a remote directly from TCL, as they manufacture their own player hardware, including their remote. You may also check out the Roku TV Remote, which works well with all Roku-branded TVs. 

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.