Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MacGruder
Reel Rookie

TCL 5 and TCL 6 with Roku installed.

Jump to solution

I have both a TCL 5 and TCL 6 with Roku installed. According to my Roku Tips and Tricks section, I can get a Roku remote with a speaker jack and use it to listen to my TV's with an ear bud or other ear piece. I want to know how can I get a remote, separately to do this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL 5 and TCL 6 with Roku installed.

Jump to solution

@MacGruder

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can purchase an Enhanced Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player if your TV is compatible.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MacGruder

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can purchase an Enhanced Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player if your TV is compatible.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If you purchase a Roku remote with headphone jack, note that the built-in headphone amplifier drains batteries in a hurry, and it is activated whenever you have phones plugged into the jack.  Be sure to unplug them when not in use.

You can also use the Roku app on a mobile phone or tablet (must be connected to your home wifi network) to listen remotely, without draining your remote's batteries.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos