Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttypeturbo2023
Reel Rookie

Support is non existent and ignored for 5 days

So my month old Roku’s remote has an issue where you have to push the right button really hard to go right.  Support and warranty claims has totally ignored my pleas for help going on 5 days now.  Thanks for making support of this product so difficult.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Support is non existent and ignored for 5 days

Hi @ttypeturbo2023,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for bringing up this issue with us!

We will be more than happy to take a closer look at this issue with your Roku remote. Could you tell us if there is a stuck button on your Roku remote? When did the issue start? What device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV) What type of remote are you using right now? (universal, simple, or voice remote)

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ttypeturbo2023
Reel Rookie

Hi John,

Thank you for the welcome, I’ll answer your questions in order:

There is no stuck buttons on the remote, the problem is the right button and you have to push it really hard in order for it to function.

The system is about a month old and the problem started last week, it is definitely a problem with the remote itself.

The system is a Roku express 4k, the remote is the voice remote that came with it, I see no numbers on it.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ttypeturbo2023,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community for assistance today!

Rest assured that we would be pleased to help. Can you please provide your Roku streaming device ID, Model, and Serial Number? (All these can be found in Settings > System > About). In addition, what Roku remote are you currently using? Is it a Roku voice remote or a basic remote?

We would appreciate your response regarding this. 

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ttypeturbo2023
Reel Rookie

Id: sohak2ajr570

sn: x02200gjr570

remote: voice remote

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.