Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSKExpress2023
Reel Rookie

Spectrum, Plex, Pluto etc. Channel changing with voice pro

Jump to solution

If you're watching any of the above mentioned apps open on your Roku can you tell your pro remote to change the channel to a specific channel within those apps? For example if you have any of those mentioned apps open can you tell it to change the channel from Lifetime to Oxygen?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Spectrum, Plex, Pluto etc. Channel changing with voice pro

Jump to solution

Hi @MSKExpress2023,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about the list of specific channels that supported the Roku Voice command, visit our Support page here: What voice commands can I use with my Roku streaming device? | Official Roku Support

Additional topics you might find helpful: 

-How to use voice to search and control your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Spectrum, Plex, Pluto etc. Channel changing with voice pro

Jump to solution

Hi @MSKExpress2023,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about the list of specific channels that supported the Roku Voice command, visit our Support page here: What voice commands can I use with my Roku streaming device? | Official Roku Support

Additional topics you might find helpful: 

-How to use voice to search and control your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos