Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Topcatistop
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku remote unable to hear me

Hello I sent back my Roku 4K Streaming Stick last year, due to voice command failing within two weeks. And I still haven’t had a replacement unit sent out! Apparently there are stock issues? Well then please reimburse me the £50 for the stick which has not been replaced, and £5 for the postage which I paid to send the stick to you. I will use that money to buy an Amazon stick instead. 
Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Parismom
Channel Surfer

a word of advice:  stay on top of them about this return.  satisfy all of their redundant requests to provide photos and info.  it took me over three months to receive a replacement remote.  don't give up!  Churchill didn't give up ❤️

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Topcatistop

It's our pleasure to welcome you here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about this experience, and we'd like to assist you further. Kindly be advised that we've reached out to you via private message here in the Roku Community. To check our message, navigate to the upper right corner of your web browser with the mail icon since we've reached you from there.

We hope to hear back from you.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.