Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Son1Q

Roku remote stopped pair with Element TV

I setup my Roku remote just fine when I first received it. I recently just replaced the batteries and now my Roku remote won’t pair with the element tv. Whenever I go to the IR Setup the music plays then the remote starts to glitch and won’t work until the full battery life icon pops up, but the music will never stop play and I go through all the tv codes and it says setup was unsuccessful.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku remote stopped pair with Element TV

Hi! @Son1Q,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your remote. We're pleased to assist. 

Some Roku voice remotes incorporate both wireless and infrared (IR) technologies letting you seamlessly control your Roku streaming device along with aspects of your TV. You can set up the TV controls during the initial setup and activation of your Roku device, or you can wait and do it at any time from the Settings menu. For help starting that process, visit the detailed article about setting up your voice remote to control your TV

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar 

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sedge

Re: Roku remote stopped pair with Element TV

I too had the same problem recently, and the answer below was no help at all, and neither was any other help on Roku.

0 Kudos