Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steveeck

Roku remote for summit tv controls

Hi. I have a summit LE3237 tv that I want to control the volume and power with my roku device. The summit codes in the selection don’t work nor does Samsung or Vizio. Anyone know which brand tv to select. The Comcast code is 10030, dish code is 506 if this helps 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku remote for summit tv controls

Try codes from Goldstar and LG too. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Crl092656

Did not work any other suggestions 

Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Did you realize the menu settings changed, it no longer wants you to press no for negative results, it now asks you if the music is still playing, so you have to press yes for it to try a different code.  Pressing no it takes as a positive  result and quits procedure.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Pitom

Hi, did you ever find a solution? I have a couple rvision tv's made by summit and have the same issue. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Pitom,

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community.

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide more details so we can better understand and assist you with resolving the problem? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? 

You may also see here for additional tips on resolving the issue: How to set up your Roku voice remote to control your TV.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos