Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkztg

Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition) feature

I was very interested in the new Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition) until I looked closer.  You added the backlit and USB-C, but, and here is the deal killer, you took away one of the customizable quick launch buttons and gave us the Guide or Live TV button.  That was a step backwards.  Now, if that Guide button is actually a customizable quick launch button in disguise then please let me know.  I want the same buttons as the 1st edition Pro remote but with backlit and USB-C.

Hopefully, one day, you will release a backlit remote, USB-C rechargable and 4 customizable quick launch.  I get that you have preprogrammed ones to help keep the pricing down but you took away a valuable button.

Hopefully the 3rd edition will hit it out of the park.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition) feature

Hi @mkztg,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that the design of our Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition might not be a perfect fit for everyone, and we're grateful for your thoughts and suggestions. Please be assured that we take your concerns seriously and will share this valuable feedback with the appropriate team.

Thanks for your understanding and for continuing to be a part of our community.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.