Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1j12a

Roku Remote buttons not working

Handset is Model RC-GZI   All other buttons work fine

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku remote right button not working

Hi @1j12a,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We would like to know more about how we can assist you. Could you please share more information regarding the issue you've encountered? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you taken, and what are the steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
fan22

The buttons on the side of the roku remote are very sticky and won't work for volume and mute!  

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @fan22,

Welcome to your first post in the Roku Community!

For us to provide you with assistance, would you be so kind as to provide the information requested above? Also, can you provide what Roku remote you currently own?

Thanks,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MikeC64

Re: Roku remote buttons not working

My Roku Remote buttons that work are the volume up and down, the mute button, and the on/off button.  All other buttons on the remote are not working.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku remote buttons not working

@MikeC64, try pairing your remote again.  The TV control buttons will continue to work even if the remote loses pairing for some reason.

How to set up your Roku® voice remote | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
tomjan

Hello and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. To better assist you, could you please provide more details about the issue you're facing with your Roku device? Additionally, let us know the troubleshooting steps you have already taken and if there are specific steps that consistently reproduce the problem.

Your detailed information will help us identify the issue and provide you with the most effective solution.

Please communicate in the English language for efficient support.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.