Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eabt8

Roku Express 4K+, had it 5 weeks, on my 5th set of remote battery's, please help

Jump to solution

Something has to be wrong, this Express 4K is replacing an older express and the battery in it lasted forever. I've tried pairing the remote, I have the Express not powered by the TV. Please help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K+, had it 5 weeks, on my 5th set of remote battery's, please help

Jump to solution

Hi @eabt8,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing additional information about the battery drain issue with your Roku remote.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K+, had it 5 weeks, on my 5th set of remote battery's, please help

Jump to solution

Hi @eabt8,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to help take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running. Just to verify, are you having an issue with your Roku remote that is draining the battery so fast? is that correct? 

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot remote issues: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, feel free to provide us with the serial number of your Roku device and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
eabt8

Jump to solution

Thank you and yes my problem is the Roku remote is draining the battery so fast.  I have been through all the remote troubleshooting steps on the webpage and the batteries still go dead within a week. The remote says its a RC-FA1/3226001238. The serial number of my Roku Express 4K+ is X016002DA2E2

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @eabt8,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing additional information about the battery drain issue with your Roku remote.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos