Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sholt1951

Roku 1 click remote with volume control !

Jump to solution

Can't get sound control on my Toshiba fire tv with roku remote ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 1 click remote with volume control !

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Sholt1951!

We appreciate your reaching out for support regarding your Roku remote's inability to control the volume and power of your Toshiba Fire TV. We'd be happy to assist you in setting this up.

Kindly follow the steps provided below to help you set up your Roku remote to control the Volume and Power on your Toshiba Fire TV:

1. Navigate to Settings
  2. Select Remotes & devices
  3. Select Remotes followed by your remote
  4. Select Set up remote for TV control

Note: Not all TV models support CEC, and some may only support power and not volume. Consult your TV manual for more information.

For further information, check our support article dedicated to this: Why is my Roku voice remote not controlling the power and volume on my TV?

We hope you find this information helpful. Feel free to reach out if you have further clarifications.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 1 click remote with volume control !

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Sholt1951!

We appreciate your reaching out for support regarding your Roku remote's inability to control the volume and power of your Toshiba Fire TV. We'd be happy to assist you in setting this up.

Kindly follow the steps provided below to help you set up your Roku remote to control the Volume and Power on your Toshiba Fire TV:

1. Navigate to Settings
  2. Select Remotes & devices
  3. Select Remotes followed by your remote
  4. Select Set up remote for TV control

Note: Not all TV models support CEC, and some may only support power and not volume. Consult your TV manual for more information.

For further information, check our support article dedicated to this: Why is my Roku voice remote not controlling the power and volume on my TV?

We hope you find this information helpful. Feel free to reach out if you have further clarifications.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.