Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: One remote button barely works

Thanks for letting us know, @Whenwill.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. 

Kindly check your inbox as we will be sending you a private message to collect further personal information, such as the email address associated with your Roku account, the serial number of the Roku player it was connected to, and more.

Once again, your patience as we work on this is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
douthatm
Reel Rookie

I don't know why I keep having to do this. I guess more than one person is trying to solve my problem. However I'm not hearing back from that other person so here is the serial number. X026002MX0AJ. 

However, she may not have bought the unit herself as someone in the family might have bought it for her. We are not sure. I'm getting tired of the runaround so please get me some realistic information on what we are going to do. We could return the remote to Amazon but if they're all bad then I don't know what the next recourse is. Do we need to get a remote from Roku?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @douthatm.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. 

Rest assured that we have coordinated this with our Support team. Kindly check your inbox for updates.

Once again, your patience and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
doski

I have four remotes and one arrow has not worked good for some time. Now it will not open up the streaming. I have tried to use the adaptor to plug in to the 110w wall plug and that did not work. I have switch it with one of the other TV's and it will not work the one I put on the TV I switched it with works fine.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @doski!

Thank you for letting us know about the functionality of the right arrow button on your remote. We'd like to further help you with this. 

We want to assess your concern better and provide an accurate resolution. With this being said, kindly let us know the following:

• What specific Roku player this troubled remote is connected to?
  • Is this the remote that comes with that player, or was it purchased separately? 
  • Which particular arrow button is not functioning?

In the meantime, kindly try to press and hold the Back and Home button simultaneously for about 20 seconds to reset it. After doing so, pair it again to see if this will make any difference. 

We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MikeHunt

Same problem. How can so many people have the same problem? Doesn't Roku check their remotes before sending it out to costumers? This is unacceptable. Have to press really hard for right button to work. It's frustrating.  

MikeHunt

I have the same problem. I want a new one that works, please. Been a costumer for 7 years now. 

Farang
Reel Rookie

Re: Eine Fernbedienungstaste funktioniert kaum

Habe das gleiche Problem und keiner hilft 

0 Kudos
Farang
Reel Rookie

Re: Eine Fernbedienungstaste funktioniert kaum

Habe das gleiche bekannte Remote Key

Problem und keiner hilft

0 Kudos