Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kitz13

Remote batteries won't last

Roku Streaming Stick 3800 model - the batteries won't last for more than a few days.  I've done the hard reset, nothing has changed.  This looks like it's been a problem for a long time for other people also.  Is there anything I can do?

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote batteries won't last

Hey @kitz13

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku stick. It can be found in Settings > System > About. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
kitz13

Serial No. YF00HN32960

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@kitz13

Thanks for the reply.

Please be aware that your device is no longer under warranty. If you need a replacement remote for your Roku device, you can purchase a compatible remote on our Products page here: Roku Accessories

For more information about our device warranty, visit our Support page here: Player warranty and license agreement

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SPP
Channel Surfer

I have had the same issue as well. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @SPP

I hope you're doing well.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Please provide us as well with the serial number of your Roku device. As mentioned above, it can be found by navigating to Settings > System > About

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SPP
Channel Surfer

X00400WJM7SH

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@SPP

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SPP
Channel Surfer

Ok Thanks! It works with the app. But it doesn't always worked with remote. I have changed batteries. I can use it for a minute. Then it will stop. Wait a while and it start back 

0 Kudos