Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FranklinJ
Streaming Star

Re: RC917 does not fully charge. Discharges rapidly.

The new ROKU remote arrived!

Yes, everything is great!  Sathish in tech support put it all together. The new remote arrived today.   It does everything it is supposed to do. 
It is  called an RC880 although it seems to be an RCB1R. In any case, it is wonderful!   It fully charges and holds its power. The remote has a back light, a guide and multi function button. I programmed the multi function button for my favorite streaming apps, closed captions on and off,  and Turning on my Bluetooth listening devices. 
Thank you so much for your help!

Please give my heartfelt thanks to Sathish for staying on top of this.
and I never want to see an RC917 again! 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: RC917 does not fully charge. Discharges rapidly.

Thank you for keeping us updated, @FranklinJ!

Thank you for your update. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Alternatively, you can visit our support website for additional offline support. 

Happy Streaming!
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.