Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ROKU remote not working to control Vizio E70-F3

Jump to solution

Hi can you tell me how to repair the remote to Riki I’m holding down the button but nothing is happening also do you know what the number is 

@Tivoburkee wrote:

Try re-pairing it to roku, then when programming the tv tell it you have LG tv? 

@Tivoburkee wrote:

@Tivoburkee wrote:

for the tv (LG)

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Michserpe2022, to pair your remote to your Roku device see if this helps:

How to set up your Roku® voice remote | Official Roku Support

Once you get it paired you configure it for your TV using the Roku menus - Settings->Remotes & devices->Remotes->[Voice remote]->Set up remote for voice control.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Nhsiij776
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am trying to connect my Roku replacement remote to a Vizio e3-a20 tv, and none of those codes are working, any suggestions for different codes?

0 Kudos
Georgie_Boy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have an older vizio TV. And I eventually went through all the codes until one of the Sharp brand codes worked. I saw where someone else posted the same. I wish I had written to code down and I would have sent it to you. But look up the sharp codes and try one of them.  I just set my older Vizio Tv up with a new roku last spring, so hopefully the sharp codes will work for your later model as well.

Good luck, and post how you came out.

Best Regards,

George

0 Kudos