Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
funlap38

RCA1R Volume Control Intermittent

I bought an official voice replacement remote, model RCA1R for my TCL Roku TV and have been very dissatisfied with the experience. The side button volume control doesn't work consistently. It feels like you have to really jam the buttons and then it only works every like 7-10 pushes. For a product released by Roku this is a disappointment.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: RCA1R Volume Control Intermittent

Hi @funlap38,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We sincerely apologize for this experience you had with the Roku Voice Remote. We want to sort this out and address your concern. Kindly send us a Private Message here in the Roku Community since we will be collecting further information regarding this.

To privately message a user, click the name beside a user icon. Once you're on the profile page of a user, click "Send this user a private message".

Your response would be much appreciated.

Wishing you the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rhale

Re: RCA1R Volume Control Intermittent

I bought an RCA1R today at Walmart.  The volume was all out of whack.  When increasing the volume the volume would decrease and holding down the button it would increase so much then start lowing the volume and then it would just do all sorts of crazy stuff. I figured I just got a bad one.  I took it back and got another one and the same crazy stuff.  It will be returning to Walmart.  What happened to the RC399?  It worked much better.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.