Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vs7

Pairing my Hisense Roku tv remote with regular Roku express +

My Hisense Roku TV stopped working and I still have the Hisense Roku remote but I also have another TV that has Roku Express box so I would like to try and pair the Hisense Roku remote with the Roku Express box if I can

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Pairing my Hisense Roku tv remote with regular Roku express +

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Vs7!

We appreciate you reaching out regarding your query. We'd be glad to help you out with this.

May we first know if you have a voice or a simple remote? Here's our Support article to help you identify your remote. Additionally, you can try to pair it on your Roku Express streaming device because it works well with it. 

We'll be anticipating your update!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Vs7, the short answer is that unless it's a voice remote with a microphone button (or a pairing button on the back or inside the battery compartment) it won't work on any stand-alone Roku player.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

If the Hisense Roku tv remote has crescent moon key for sleep timer is definitely an IR remote which would make it useless on Stand-Alone Roku like the express. If it has microphone button, then its Wifi Voice remote possible can be paired to your express as long as it isn't 3700 express!!

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos