Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On/off button only one working on Roku Voice Remote

No other buttons work at all. I have rebooted my 4k Roku stick, I have rebooted the remote, I have changed the batteries and tried every HDMI port on my television. I tried installing the phone app to use that as a remote but it isn’t showing the device so I can’t even factory reset the entire thing. I’ve only had it a couple of months and it’s been never ending problems - the other thing it regularly does is give me a purple and green garbled screen which is what it did this morning before deciding that I’m not allowed to use any buttons except on and off. Managed to fix the screen (again) but then the buttons stopped working. 
I have read every single Roku troubleshooting article on resetting everything and followed all the instructions to the letter but no results yielded. I’m presuming I’m going to need a replacement of something. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: On/off button only one working on Roku Voice Remote

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @GrandhorseMusic!

Thank you for reporting the issues you've encountered with the buttons of your Roku remote. Rest assured, we're dedicated to finding the best solution to get you back to enjoying your streaming.

In this case, I'd be happy to coordinate this with our Support team for further assistance. Kindly keep an eye on your inbox, as I will reach out to you via Private Message.

In the meantime, the efforts you've made to troubleshoot your Roku Streaming Stick 4K are highly appreciated. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.