Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donb
Roku Guru

Re: Remote Volume Control Raise/Lower levels won't stop - keep going to max or 0

I still have the issue, but my software did not bump either.  11.5.0 build 4235-50.

0 Kudos
ghouston
Binge Watcher

Re: Remote Volume Control Raise/Lower levels won't stop - keep going to max or 0

The issue is still not resolved. It happened about 18 hours ago and as recently as 6-7 hours ago. I checked for updates; still on 11.15.0 build 4235. As mentioned before, it happens on every channel - Hulu, Prime, Netflix, YouTube, Disney+, etc...and all channels are up-to-date.

@RokuDanny-R 

Please do not mark this issue as solved before you even get feedback. The issue still occurs, so whatever you all think you fixed - you didn't. Nothing was updated on the user end. This issue started after a user-side update.

MisterBLK
Binge Watcher

Not fixed for us. Is it fixed in a software update? If so, then we are waiting for that update. We are still on 11.15.0 build 4235.

0 Kudos

Not fixed yet what is going on.?

0 Kudos
milwbassplayer
Channel Surfer

I still have the volume issue on every roku stick i have in the house , all purchased at different times , all are up to date as far as 11.5.0 build 4235-55 . it was never like that before , i've had these for quite a while now . i thought it was just one tv , but nope , all of them.  .. lol .. i guess when you constantly feel the need to update stuff that works eventually you find a way to break it 

0 Kudos
donb
Roku Guru

Is this issue going to be fixed soon?  My TV unexpectedly full blasting (especially at night) is becoming quite the nuisance.  I can catch it most times but not always.  Thanks.

Philsb

TV volume goes to Max with Roku

I could confirmed that the Roku remote is causing my TV volume to go to 100%. If I take out one of the batteries it stops doing it.

0 Kudos
milwbassplayer
Channel Surfer

it's not resolved. just sayn

0 Kudos
Kaz1
Channel Surfer

It’s not fixed yet. What is going on Danny?

0 Kudos
donb
Roku Guru

I just got unexpectedly blasted, again.  I think I better use my TV remote until this issue gets fixed.

0 Kudos