Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My Roku Keeps Scrolling

@EricS710

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MattyJ

Can you please help me, I'm having the same scrolling issue 

0 Kudos
JB0115

Just today I'm having the same scrolling issues as described with my Roku remote and TV. What are the next steps I can take?

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@JB0115

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, is this issue happening on a Roku device or a Roku TV? Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jgov

My roku tv is doing the same thing.  We have reset using the reset button,  unplugged,  and downloaded using the settings. It worked after leaving it off for 4 days. Then after a day of watching tv it started all over again. Is there a software update or is it time for a new tv? Serial number:1710GTC001887A00512.  Service number: 49S405TCAA

0 Kudos
GS_H

Ours started doing the same thing today and we tried several things to correct the problem, which none worked..So we bought a new Roku Express 4k+ from Best Buy for $24.99 and problem solved! 

0 Kudos
jerry_man
Reel Rookie

Hi there.

I’m having the same issue described in this thread.

As soon as the whole system started scrolling endlessly, I removed the batteries from the remote control and it kept scrolling.

Any hint you can suggest?

0 Kudos
Alpha924

I just set up my time express today. Everything went fine, then I turned it off. Later I turned it on to watch something this like others have said it just keeps scrolling. I tried all the stuff everyone else has done. Seems there are a lot of great minds on here. This is a heck of a way to start the new year! 

NOW WHAT?

0 Kudos
mabelhriv

JB0115,

We are having the exact same problem (endless scrolling).

I replaced the batteries and reset the system several times, but to no avail.  Can we get a replacement remote?

my model number is :  3900X, 

and my serial number is :  C33846173652

thanks,

AL 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@jgov

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: 

Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos