Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3nair
Binge Watcher

Re: My Roku Keeps Scrolling

@renojim Yes I tried pointing the camera, i do see the flashing red light but i can’t  make it stop. Tried pressing all the buttons softly and long presses, still nothing.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @3nair

Thanks for following up.

For us to further help you out, please reply here with the Roku device serial number associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed at the back or underneath the device itself.

We look forward to your response. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
3nair
Binge Watcher

@RokuKariza-D 

Serial No. YG007H897461

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Hopefully Kariza will help you.  Clearly there's a stuck/shorted button on your remote, but don't worry, your batteries will be dead soon and then it will stop scrolling.  🙂

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Thank you, @3nair

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
3nair
Binge Watcher

@RokuKariza-D 

Thank you. Will wait for your Support team to get in touch with me.

0 Kudos
3nair
Binge Watcher

@RokuKariza-D 

I just want to follow up regarding the issue I’m having with my device. No one from your support team has gotten in touch with me.

0 Kudos
3nair
Binge Watcher

Hi,

I still have yet to hear for a solution for my remote scrolling by itself. Haven’t heard from the Roku support team as well.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@3nair

Thanks for the post.

It looks like our Support team has recently reached out to you. We would recommend checking your email and possibly your Spam folder as sometimes our contact can be found there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
myturntowin1
Reel Rookie

I had this problem with old one.  Went out and bought a new one, because I thought it was 'wore out'.   New one does same thing.  No line of sight blockage.   I can be right on top of the player and it still does it.   Feel like I wasted money on trying to get issue resolved.   Please help.

0 Kudos