Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YYS

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

I have had a Roku Streaming stick+ for just under a year and my remote recently stopped working.  We went through all of the suggested fixes and restarted the Roku and now we keep getting a Error Message once the Roku screen starts up about the Advanced Wireless Receiver not being detected.  I then ordered a replacement advanced wireless receiver thinking perhaps that piece had become broken but the same error  code pops up with the new AWR set up as well.  Please Help.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@YYS 

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to the PM that you sent me and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi mine came and its broken i imagine its a manufacturer problem as just that. 

0 Kudos
tarmentano
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm running into the same issue. Please help.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jaymondoe1971 @tarmentano 

Thanks for the posts.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SteveH3

Jump to solution

Same problem. Mine worked for an hour, now only produces the Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver warning.

Is sending a PM to Danny still the next step?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@SteveH3 

Thanks for the post.

Try disconnecting everything (including the Advanced Wireless Receiver) and then reconnecting everything to see that resolves the issue.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

I have all parts and pieces and I’m connected correct but get the missing Awr message. Please help 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@SteveM62269 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, if you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Traymitch1

Jump to solution

Hi all, I’m having the same annoying issue right now with the Missing Advanced Receiver message. I only had my roku for 1 month and it started happening out the blue. Can someone please help. 

0 Kudos