Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigTerry
Reel Rookie

Re: Microphone use for volley TV.....jeopardy, wheel of fortune, etc

I myself have tried the app after my remote failed to work and the app also did not work as advertised 

0 Kudos
rylerave71
Channel Surfer

I figured....the apps sucks...I ditched volley a couple of months ago...I wish these people would wait to go public until they have done several trial runs....too greedy for that.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

We understand you're experiencing an issue when using voice commands on the Volley TV. We really apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

To get a clearer picture of the circumstances surrounding this matter, we will need your assistance. We would appreciate it if you could provide the following information to us.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • Errors that you are experiencing on screen.

Once information is available, we'll be able to pass this case along with the information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We'll be anticipating it!

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Volley
Reel Rookie

Please drop a line and I'd be happy to help.

Monosnap Jeopardy! Roku, Visual Workspace for Innovation 2024-02-28 17-26-20.png

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.