Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Golf1965
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Stick remote battery drain

Jump to solution

Unplug it from your TV usb and plug it into a wall outlet with supplied cable. Leave Roku on 24/7 and remote will connect and stay connected stopping battery drain (If your lucky)

phoenixbeth
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku streaming stick+ draining batteries

Jump to solution

A better solution would be great, but hopefully this does the trick. I was going through batteries so quickly, but only on the one Roku stick! I'm choosing to be optimistic!

GRocky
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So what if I can't find the power adapter that came with my streaming stick+? I ordered this upon moving and used the USB on my TV for power since its what I did with the older model without the batteries being drained..Can you guys send me the power adapter for it..Ive gone through 2 sets of batteries in a little over two weeks!Thanks Gary

flguysp

Re: Streaming Stick+ 3810X Remote Battery Drain

Jump to solution

I replaced the batteries in my remote on Sunday and by Monday evening they were completely drained.  I will give the recommendation a try however, this can't be the solution.  Anytime the power goes out the remote will drain the batteries.  Maybe they should ship us replacement remotes that don't use WIFI until they get the issue resolved.

flguysp

Jump to solution

I replaced the batteries in my remote on Sunday and by Monday evening they were completely drained.  I will give the recommendation a try however, this can't be the solution.  Anytime the power goes out the remote will drain the batteries.  Maybe they should ship us replacement remotes that don't use WIFI until they get the issue resolved.

Cmorr3

Re: Remote Draining Batteries

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

We purchased a new Roku device in December and have been replacing batteries about every two weeks. My email address is cmorroni3@yahoo.com and the serial number of the device is 213OAA724273. This has been very frustrating as batteries are not cheap as you probably already know. Hopefully you can suggest some settings or other changes to alleviate this issue. Thank you.

Cathy Morroni

arapheon
Binge Watcher

Re: Remote Draining Batteries

Jump to solution

@Cmorr3 

You probably aren't going to get a response. Try plugging the Roku into the wall for power. That has helped some people, even though we shouldn't have to do that 

Kerrville

Re:Roku stick will not allow me to access any aps. Says it is full and to delete some aps. I did,

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Gustavo0

Jump to solution

Las baterías se descargan en menos de una semana, llevo un mes con el Roku, y ya he gastado 4 pares de baterías, además la interfaz del dispositivo se demora en operar muchas veces.

Rs87277
Reel Rookie

Roku streaming stick+ draining batteries

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku streaming + remotes and they both drain in 2 days.

What can be done, they are both powered by the usb wall outlet.