Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PGSILVA

How do I get a replacement for a non functioning remote? 75 days since I bought it.

Bought a 4K Roku on 8/27/22, the voice remote now works maybe 50% of the time.  I've read all the threads on troubleshooting and confirm (using the camera on my phone) that there's no IR signal coming from the remote. Sometimes if I pop the (new) battery out and back in, the remote works again.  But this is a pain.  How do I get a replacement under warranty? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get a replacement for a non functioning remote? 75 days since I bought it.

Hi @PGSILVA,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Have you tried running the steps on this link to get your remote back up and running? 

If those things still aren't helping, feel free to provide us with the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PGSILVA

Re: How do I get a replacement for a non functioning remote? 75 days since I bought it.

Hi Mary, thanks for your quick reply.  I did go through the troubleshooting link.  Ultimately, when it's not working, there's simply no IR signal coming from the remote.   It's model 3941X, serial #X01600JX47WX.  

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PGSILVA,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos