Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leah97

Hisense TV remote charging issue

My SKU is 3226000888. I am also having this same problem. How can I get my remote replaced? It came with my TV so I am not sure what to do to get it working or replaced. I tried holding down the button for 15 seconds and plugging it into different chargers

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
FastFurious
Roku Guru

@Leah97  This thread is about a Roku Voice Remote Pro. Roku TVs don’t come with voice remote pros. Who is the manufacturer of your TV? What is the model number?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

@FastFurious wrote:

@Leah97  This thread is about a Roku Voice Remote Pro. Roku TVs don’t come with voice remote pros. Who is the manufacturer of your TV? What is the model number?

One did, it was Hisense Roku tv remote being sold on Ebay from China. It had the Voice search turn off, the 1 & 2 keys, and no battery compartment. It had the model number RC-MC5. It plainly had written on it "Hisense Roku TV". It's been over 90 days so ad is no longer available, or I would have linked to it.  

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
FastFurious
Roku Guru

@Tivoburkee  ? Hisense Roku TV remote? You mean a Hisense Roku TV? Correct? So you saw an ad for a Hisense Roku TV that came with a Roku Voice Remote Pro? It was probably a special package. But never trust anything off eBay. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

No, it was just remote, Voice Pro badged for Hisense Roku tv. Regular Voice Pro remotes don't have lettering under bottom row of keys. But this Voice Pro had "Hisense Roku Tv": written on it. Perhaps it never made it to US market, who knows, I'm just informing you it exists. The seller had 5 of them, one person bought all five. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
FastFurious
Roku Guru

@Tivoburkee I gotcha. But I said “Roku TVs don’t come with a voice remote pro”. 

0 Kudos