Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrosis

Hisense R63G and Voice Remote Pro

Hi! I have been a Roku user for years and we recently purchased a Hisense R63G Roku TV. I paired my Roku Voice Remote Pro to the new tv and it works fine except that I can't use the private listening mode. I plug in the earbuds and the sound still comes from the TV. The remote changes the volume and channels and all that, its just the private listening mode that doesn't work. I use this feature all the time, so if I can't get it to work I may have to return the TV. I have the Roku app and can kinda use that private listening but its choppy and unreliable. Any ideas on how to het the voice remote pro to work with this tv? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hisense R63G and Voice Remote Pro

I would guess it's the remote or the ear buds that is the problem and it has nothing to do with the TV.  Do you have another Roku device that you can try the remote on?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense R63G and Voice Remote Pro

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Chrosis!

Thanks for letting us know about the issues you've encountered with the Headphones Mode (private listening) feature directly on your physical Roku Voice Remote Pro. I'd be happy to help.

In addition to what our Roku Streaming Expert suggested above, I recommend using different earbuds to see if the same issue occurs on both the physical remote and the Roku mobile app. Also, can you please confirm if this issue persisted even if you paired this remote to your other Roku devices?

I'll be looking forward to your update.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.