Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
83WVUEngineer
Reel Rookie

HELP!!!! Multiple issues with my Roku 4K+ Model RC608 remote and channel access.

Jump to solution

I have multiples of this remote set up on several of my TV's and they were all working fine for a few weeks then all of the remote voice controls stopped working along with their "back" or "return" functions. Also, I cannot access my ESPN+ subscription on any of them. It says it it disabled and won't allow a activation ;code to be generated. ESPN says it all looks good on their end. I can access it on my computer, but not on any of my Roku remote setups on any of my TVs. I have tried everything. Unplugging my modem, router, Roku, removing remote batteries, repairing, updating channels and Roku, system restarts, back to factory settings, changing out batteries..............everything. Nothing has worked. I am at a complete loss.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
83WVUEngineer
Reel Rookie

Re: HELP!!!! Multiple issues with my Roku 4K+ Model RC608 remote and channel access.

Jump to solution

HELP!!!!  Anybody?  Am I dealing with total junk here and non-responsive support help from Roku?  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
83WVUEngineer
Reel Rookie

Re: HELP!!!! Multiple issues with my Roku 4K+ Model RC608 remote and channel access.

Jump to solution

HELP!!!!  Anybody?  Am I dealing with total junk here and non-responsive support help from Roku?  

0 Kudos
83WVUEngineer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Wow!  No reply from any Roku support!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm junking all of Roku devices and going with the fire stick.  Don't buy this garbage.  Undependable and the support is non-existent.    

0 Kudos