Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlf2
Reel Rookie

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

Thanks for replying, Kariza! Is it the serial number on the actual device or the one onscreen in the Settings? 

0 Kudos

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

I need one as well. The form doesn’t work, tired of typing it in. Please contact so I can give you the serial # & other info. Thanks 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@dlf2

Thanks for the reply.

Either of the two serial numbers you have would help. Once we have it, we'll be able to forward it to our team for assistance. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rene-House

Hello RokuKaiza-D,

I'm having the same problem as all these fine people. I've been trying all week to sign up for a free extender... my Roku Streaming Stick overheats too. I've read many of the posts and taking the advice of everyone cleared my browser's cookies but it still doesn't allow my form entry to go through. Every time I fill out the form for the free extender I keep getting the message "try again later". 

Can you please help?

I've looked all over the Roku website for an email address that I could send an email to asking for help but can't find one. If you email me at: [personal information removed] I'd be happy to provide all the appropriate information i.e. SN, mailing address.

Thank you,

Rene House

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Rene-House

I hope you're doing well.

When inputting the serial number, we would suggest making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that serial numbers usually start with the letter 'Y'. To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
dlf2
Reel Rookie

I exchanged the stick for an Express 4k+. The box also heats up so I would like an hdmi extender.  SN# S07P21AS2PXC

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@dlf2

Appreciate the response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
dlf2
Reel Rookie

Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't order HDMI extender cable

Hi @2Duck,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.
Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't order HDMI extender cable

Hi @Mark_E,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Keep us posted with the details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator