Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot claim free HDMI Extender

Hi @Swerdy5,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Jshadoan

I have the same issue and have retried on various days and also using the letter O and also the number 0 with the same error message.  Where can I email or get actual support for getting my “free” HDMI extender?

[personal information removed]

Swerdy5
Reel Rookie

Thank you Mary. I received an email from the support team and provided them with my address. Your help is much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Tim17

I am also having the same issue, and keep getting the same error messages, can you help me? 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

@Wtan @KNAPPY9

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

@billtag

Appreciate the update.

Since you were in recent contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
harley1690

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi @Swerdy5,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary I updated my streaming equipment and purchased two sound bars and two 4K streaming sticks. I need 2 HDMI extenders for the sticks but the form is also not working for me. Can you have someone contact me so I can give them my info?

0 Kudos
nljewell
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

I get the same Error message and I’ve tried numerous times in numerous ways. This is my third Roku device so its not ignorance here. The serial number is 

SO8Y422RAF5V
I hope I’m contacted soon. Im quite disappointed in ROKU  right now. The service seems insufficient. 

0 Kudos
BeSushie
Reel Rookie

Roke HDMI extender form not working

Hello, 

The form to fill out and get a free HDMI extender for the Roku Stick is not working. 

I have tried several time on different days and devices. My Roku stick is overheating and I would like the extender. 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Deebest

Free HDMI Cable Extender - Page Conveniently Not Working

Why do you include information on how to receive your Free HDMI Cable Extender and not have the page process it?  I went to the page and it gives an error message of "cannot process your request at this time."  Fix it and send me/us the free item!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.