Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Cable Extender - Page Conveniently Not Working

Hi @Deebest

Thanks for the post.

When inputting the serial number in the form, ensure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that the numbers at the back of your Roku stick are referred to as the Device ID.  To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jhughes

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

Hi quest the HDMI extender and it will not submit the form.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot claim free HDMI Extender

Hi @Jshadoan @Tim17,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Note: To claim the free HDMI, please ensure that your Roku device is a Roku Streaming Stick. In addition, the HDMI claim portal only accepts the serial number, not the device ID. Please use the serial number in your Roku device by going to Settings > System > About.

You may also refer to this link How to find the serial number or device ID for your Roku® device | Official Roku Support 

If you are still unable to claim the free HDMI, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Please provide the serial number of your Roku device.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Swerdy5,

Thanks for the update.

Keep us posted if you still need help.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @harley1690

Saw your post.

Kindly check your message, as I already responded to your inquiry.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

Hey @nljewell

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Could you reply here with a photo of the serial number? We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @jhughes

I hope you're doing well. 

I'd recommend trying out the suggestion provided by @RokuMary-F in her post above. If you're having trouble finding it, click here

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jcradabaugh
Reel Rookie

I have tried repeatedly to fill out this Roku HDMI Extender Cable form, but it remains down. I have 3 Roku sticks an NEED 2 extenders. Yes, I could purchase them, but each Roku states the extenders are free. So, why not include one with each player purchase instead of making it impossible to obtain them online. Ultimately,Roku  this is frustrating for the valued customer; and, in fact, insulting to make this process impossible to resolve. I do believe Roku is better than this obvious obstacle to obtain a needed part and they ought to do so in a timely and efficient manner.

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem filling out the form.  Any fix? [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roke HDMI extender form not working

Hi @BeSushie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Note: To claim the free HDMI, please ensure that your Roku device is a Roku Streaming Stick. In addition, the HDMI claim portal only accepts the serial number, not the device ID. Please use the serial number in your Roku device by going to Settings > System > About. Lastly, make sure to use the number "zero" instead of the letter "O" when inputting your serial number into the form.

You may also refer to this link How to find the serial number or device ID for your Roku® device | Official Roku Support

If you are still unable to claim the free HDMI, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Please provide the serial number of your Roku device.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos