Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand of TV not recognised

TV is an Avtex this is not included on the list given so unable to use volume control from Roku remote.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Express+ Remote won’t pair with Samsung TV

@Sheila-swift

Thanks for the post.

Perhaps @Tivoburkee can provide further insight as he is our resident remote expert in the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Brand of TV not recognised

@Sheila-swift 

It looks like Avtex uses its own code that no other brand uses, the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer remote includes a code for Avtex which is 26314, and works great with roku models that can accept IR commands, meaning no Roku Sticks. Even if the preset code doesn't work the 7935 remote is a learning remote so you can teach the commands from Avtex remote. Here's photo of it next to roku reemote:

P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Can be found at walmart, or cheaper open box on ebay. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/One-For-All-URC7935-WM-Streamer-Remote/675748183?wmlspartner=wlpa&selecte...

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Caslaz500

I just said yes to the first code even tho the music didn't stop and it worked on the t.v 

0 Kudos
WaggyK

I have the same issue. I’ve gone through all 50 codes with the remote pointed directly at both the tv and stick with no obstructions. It’s a 2022 Samsung 43” Frame TV.

0 Kudos