Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susanle59
Binge Watcher

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Why is everyone posting multiple posts of the same thing.  And a better question why hasn’t roku fixed this issue yet?

Imforguns
Channel Surfer

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I personally have tried this to many times to count! Unless there is some secret button to press it does not work for me. I really wish it would but it doesn’t. The music never stops, even when I put in my tv make . THE MUSIC DOES NOT STOP PLAYING..

Roku forced this update. They need to fix it.

Glb1945
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Supersonic sc-15

Roku plus

0 Kudos
Kathpo

Jump to solution

CO-200-104

ALL of my remotes lost their volume feature on all the Tv’s-& the settings tab to  “set up tv to remote”-42 codes and NOTHING- did not work at all! And I have Samsung tv’s-WTH?!?!

0 Kudos
abbyro95

Jump to solution

Roku stick, Model: 3800X 

TV: Magnavox, Model: 32MV304X/F7

my issue ID won't come up. 

0 Kudos
BRP408
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, why has this not been fixed?  I've tried everything suggested and nothing has worked.  Frustrating!  

0 Kudos
Hark

Jump to solution

Roku Streaming Stick+ Model 3810X

TV: LG, Model 42LG50

Issue ID: 33-200-151

We lost power and volume control.

0 Kudos
Jwdonnald
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Device model:  4660RW - Roku Ultra

TV is a Sharp

Issue Id : 61-200-165

It does have voice, but I don't think it is pro

0 Kudos
karasgd09
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Looks like the remote needs to be re-paired. Worked for me (for now) but still a pain in the as* since Roku sent this update out. 

0 Kudos
alianaldv

Jump to solution

Model 4660X-Roku Ultra

Sharp TV

Software 10.0.0 Build 4195-46

Issue ID 10-200-177

Tried remote pairing instructions, still volume buttons don't work.

0 Kudos