Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SueB2

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I only lost volume control. It worked perfectly until about a week ago. 
Roku streaming stick model 3810x

serial number: YH009K416369

software version: 10.0.0 build 4195-50

Issue I’d 69-199-950

TV Brand : Sharp

serial number: 55G170716H02373

0 Kudos
Dan526
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Hello Danny,

My Issue ID is 43-199-966.

Roku device model:  4660RW

TV make/model:  Sharp Model LC32Q3180U

On, or about, May 14th,  the remote stopped controlling the TV power and volume.

I attempted all of the "fixes" outlined on the Roku website, and the problem still exists.

Best Regards,

Dan M.

5/19/21

0 Kudos
SugarDarling
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My volume works, BUT I have to tap, tap, tap up or down. I can no longer just hold button up or down to change volume. ALSO, my mute button no longer works. 
All after the update last week. 

iSSUE ID: 7W-299-998
MODEL: 3930RW- ROKU EXPRESS
TV: SAMSUNG FLAT SCREEN

WHEN will this be fixed?  It’s very annoying and makes me want to buy the FIRE STICK since there isn’t any issues just from a REQUIRED AUTOMATIC update.

0 Kudos
Allen_M
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you try factory reset, it fixed my remote issue.

0 Kudos
Allen_M
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you try factory reset, it fixed my remote functional issue.

0 Kudos
Allen_M
Channel Surfer

Re: My Roku Ultra remote won’t power the TV on

Jump to solution

Did you try factory reset, it fixed my remote functional issue.

0 Kudos
Suzy71nc
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Go to settings on your Roku menu.  Remote control device add but make sure you take the battery compartment off of Roku remote before scanning. You will want o pair soon after you hit scan for new remote.

0 Kudos
Suzy71nc
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Go to settings on your Roku menu.  Remote control device add but make sure you take the battery compartment off of Roku remote before scanning. You will want o pair soon after you hit scan for new remote.. 

0 Kudos
Suzy71nc
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Go to settings on your Roku menu.  Remote control device add but make sure you take the battery compartment off of Roku remote before scanning. You will want o pair soon after you hit scan for new remote..

0 Kudos
Suzy71nc
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Go to settings on your Roku menu.  Remote control device add but make sure you take the battery compartment off of Roku remote before scanning. You will want o pair soon after you hit scan for new remote... 

0 Kudos