Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmiTime

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I have 4 remotes, 2 are not working & both are frozen on the home page so I can’t get the Issue ID. It does nothing when I try. They sporadically work at times which I find odd but mostly they are out of order. Is there another way to get the #?

Make - 3931 RW Express +

TV-Toshiba Model unknown

0 Kudos
owieology

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Model: 4660X - Roku Ultra

Serial number: YJ0010546673 (CK3841546673)

Software version: 10.0.0 - build 4195-46

Timestamp: 2021-05-19T03:13:42Z

Issue ID: 73-198-913

TV: Sony BRAVIA 4K 2015

Soundbar: Samsung HW-K550

The Roku remote worked fine before the 10.0.0 update, now the remote only shows volume control on the TV, which has the speakers disabled because I have a soundbar. Note, the Sony remote controls the soundbar volume appropriately and it is not a multi-device remote. The setting on the TV is set to "Audio System" for Sound which allows the Sony TV to send volume instructions to the soundbar.

0 Kudos
sst
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Remote not working with Haier TV model L32F1120. It was working before the update.

Roku model 4670X

Issue ID 50-199-077

0 Kudos
karasgd09
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, @RokuDanny-R  same issue with volume not working. 

Roku Model 4670X

TV LG Web OSTV UJ6300

Issue ID 26-199-527

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Model 4660X - Roku Ultra

Serial number YJ00GM329034 (CK48AG329034)

Software Version: 10.0.0 Build 4195-46

Issue ID 34-199-643

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Model 4660X - Roku Ultra

Serial number YJ00GM329034 (CK48AG329034)

Software Version: 10.0.0 Build 4195-46

Issue ID 34-199-643

TV : Vizio /v047L FHDTV10A

Forgot TV on previous post

0 Kudos
Noel2

Lost volume control on all 3 of my devices.

Jump to solution

We have 3 Roku Devices. The remotes for all three control everything, except there is no volume control using the remotes. 
not sure what would cause this to happen to all devices at the same time. 
I would appreciate any suggestions to get the volume control buttons to work again. 
Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Lost volume control on all 3 of my devices.

Jump to solution

You lost tv controls there aren't coming back until you reprogram the tv's back in:

settings> remote & devices> remote> REMOTE IN USE> program tv> follow prompts

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Suzy71nc
Binge Watcher

Re: Lost volume control on all 3 of my devices.

Jump to solution

Go to settings on your Roku menu.  Remote control device add but make sure you take the battery compartment off of Roku remote before scanning. You will want o pair soon after you hit scan for new remote.

0 Kudos
Suzy71nc
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Go to settings on your Roku menu.  Remote control device add but make sure you take the battery compartment off of Roku remote before scanning. You will want o pair soon after you hit scan for new remote.

0 Kudos