Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Roku model..4670RW-roku ultra 

Tv..sharp..serial-55G172055H23720

Device id..KX9983914554

ISSUE ID 54-193-656

0 Kudos
Gerget
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

My two remotes that stopped working properly after the recent update are now working properly again. I went to Settings, Remotes  & devices, Setup a new device, Remote. All remote functions work again.

0 Kudos
jamesgerboc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

13-193-690 Volume and mute just stopped working this morning. Nothing works to fix it. . 

0 Kudos
JBStreaming
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

"My two remotes that stopped working properly after the recent update are now working properly again. I went to Settings, Remotes  & devices, Setup a new device, Remote. All remote functions work again."

It won't stay that way. That's the problem.

Generic_Member
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem, however, I think that the remotes are being reported incorrectly and therefore configured incorrectly.  My voice remote is being reported as a "gaming remote" in settings, not a voice remote.  I cannot change the remote nor remove it.  Rebooting temporarily fixes the problem, probably some default system setting that works until it is overwritten.

Roku 4660X - Roku Ultra with Voice Remote

Software 10.0.0 Build 4195-46

0 Kudos
Tyizwal

Jump to solution

Roku model: 3931R - Roku Express+

TV make/model: Westinghouse/LD-3240

Issue ID: SS 193 731

0 Kudos
pb244
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Things have gone from bad to worse!

I could never get a response for the battery problem, now I have the volume problem too. 

Trying to set the remote for TV control I get a message saying my remote is asleep go back to my voice remote and press OK to continue - it loops again, again, again.....

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Maybe Roku should be considering replacing our devices and making good for the damage done by their I T department 

0 Kudos
Pinkylee

Jump to solution

My two roku control's won't change the volume. I did reset both. 

Code 27-193-785

Code 00-193-772

0 Kudos
bkreuznach
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku employee:
What does a subset meant? 10 or 1 million?

Your working on the problem, what does that mean? Fix in the next 24 hours or in the next year?

The language is vague doesn't provide any information. 

0 Kudos