Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nealb2
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution
  • Roku Ultra YJ004S395156
  • Sony Bravia XBR-65Z90 with Sonos Playbar by Optical connection.
  • Issue ID 56-192-388
0 Kudos
oldspeedr1
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

We have 4 Roku streaming sticks.  All 4 needed a reset following the update.  However, the Sharp TV will not respond to power or volume now. 

Knotarowqguru
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I a Roku ultra. Lost volume control yesterday. Reset remote, hear music from tv but cannot control volume level.  Tv is a Phillips 4K.

CreoUCLA

Jump to solution

Model: 3810X - Roku Streaming Stick+

Serial Number: YH008V621743 (213038621743)

TV: Westinghouse EW32S3PW

Issue ID: 43-192-469

0 Kudos
Cimarron
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote volume control not working.

Jump to solution

My Roku remote just periodically "takes a break" and decides to stop working entirely for a while, even with fresh batteries.

It happened again last night, so this time I removed the batteries, counted to 30 and put them back in. Which solved the problem immediately.

0 Kudos
lon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

SUCCESS. Danny's solution worked. My enhanced voice remote RC496 is once again able to operate my Panasonic TV off & on control and the sound. I have an Ultra streaming media player 4K/HD/HDR. After the OS 10.0 upgrade 2 days ago, it had stopped working. Thanks to this community site and for those who respond. 5-14-21 

0 Kudos
Chino1212
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Issue ID:  07-191-452

Samsung TV

Volume works on Roku Remote however, power does not.

When I hit Power on Roku remote I get this message on TV screen.

"This function is only available when TV is selected as the source"

Thank you

James

0 Kudos
McParty
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Everything is working now except the volume control. 

0 Kudos
Chino1212
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes it did.

Stevetree

Jump to solution

Tv remote functions stopped working yesterday after update.

Model 4660X

Software 10.0.0 build 4195-46

Issue ID 60-192-511

Tv Samsung, can't recall model

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.