Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Control search glitch

Every time I go to the buttons on the control app it forces me to go to the search and shows me the first few letters of a search I did maybe a month ago out of nowhere. I fully uninstalled the app and reinstalled it- it’s fully updated- but it keeps glitching. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: App Control search glitch

Hi there, @loonarheart.

Welcome aboard to the Roku Community!

We see that you are experiencing unintended behavior with your Roku App. We're here to investigate it further.

To gather more information, please provide us with the following:

• When is the exact time the issue first occurs?
  • Is this your first time using the App?
  • Mobile App version
  • The OS version of the device where the app is installed.
  • Please provide us with a short video clip or photo of the issue you're experiencing.

We anticipate your response to begin the investigation. We will then be able to pass it on to the Appropriate Roku Team for a thorough review.

In the meantime, kindly make sure that you downloaded our Roku App Official.

Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.