Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JakeH13

4K Remote - Will Not Charge

I have not been able to charge my 4K remote. Just recently happened.  I have reset it a bunch of times.  Also tried the original micro usb cable as well as other like cables.  No luck.  Even read other posts on this topic.  Stuck at 9-10%.  Please advise.  Thank you.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 4K Remote - Will Not Charge

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @JakeH13!

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'd be happy to share more information about your Roku Streaming Stick 4K+. 

It may be possible that your rechargeable remote needs a replacement, as it no longer fully charges despite using different cords. As I reviewed your account, you activated your Roku Streaming Stick 4K+ around June 2022. This means that it is no longer covered by our limited warranty.

You may refer to our Support article, dedicated to this: Where can I find the Roku limited warranty?
You may also visit our website for our latest offers: Roku Remotes

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.