Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku ultra remote will not charge no matter what

I purchased a Roku ultra, Roku express 4k, and Roku tv all at the same time. All 3 have rechargeable remotes. The tv and express remotes charge just fine. The first time I've had to charge the ultra it won't charge no matter what 'trick' I use off this forum or cors I use. These are brand new devices. Help would be appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku ultra remote will not charge no matter what

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Freesafety27!

I appreciate you reaching out for support about the remote of your newly purchased Roku Ultra, which cannot charge. I'd be happy to suggest some troubleshooting methods to help you.

If you can still utilize this remote, kindly press and hold the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 20 seconds to reset it. After doing so, pair it again and try to charge it using the cords of your other rechargeable remotes to see if this will make any difference. 

I look forward to your update so I can continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.