Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
enofile

2023 Roku Voice Pro Rechargable Battery Doesn't Hold Charge

This problem has been hashed out for a few years, but it still continues unabated.  My brand new remote holds a charge for about four days, and then I'm advised the battery is low.  There are no headphones being used, and nothing untowed is involved. Thus, it's the proverbial glitch that isn't being addressed by another company earning billions.  The adage seems to be if an issue is ignored, it doesn't exist.  Kafka did write about this phenomenon way before technology took over the world. At least Biden wants to provide some consumer protection, according to his State of the Union speech, but as of now, there appears to be no recourse other than purchasing a new remote and hoping it doesn't have the same problem.  If anyone has a better solution, please let me know.  I do not like being regressive, but some things from the twentieth century worked fine.  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 2023 Roku Voice Pro Rechargable Battery Doesn't Hold Charge

Hi @enofile,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved with your Roku Voice Remote Pro not holding a charge, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with the Roku remote so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos