Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADRinDC
Channel Surfer

Re: Peloton

What do you do when you reboot your Roku?  Just unplug and replug?

0 Kudos
ADRinDC
Channel Surfer

Re: Peloton Bike Casting to Roku Hooked to a stereo receiver

I assume you have a 1st gen bike?  My second gen does bluetooth to headphones flawlessly without anything extra

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peloton

@ADRinDC wrote:

What do you do when you reboot your Roku?  Just unplug and replug?

That's the simplest way. But there's also a settings menu function to perform a restart. Just do not choose System Reset, as that wipes the device. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Darrejon2

Re: Cast or screen mirror Peloton to Roku Ultra

NO Im unable to mirracast from peloton to roku series 4

@ATX wrote:

Did you ever get this resolved? I’m having the exact same issue. 

0 Kudos
Darrejon2

NO im unable to mirracast from my peloton to roku series 4. I get the following error 

NOT RECEIVING DATA FROM TLC ROKU TV EOU

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

@Darrejon2 wrote:

NO im unable to mirracast from my peloton to roku series 4. I get the following error 

NOT RECEIVING DATA FROM TLC ROKU TV EOU

If your TCL Roku TV (and modem/router/gateway) has a wired or 5Ghz wireless option, try connecting it with either of them and try mirroring with the Peloton again (There is a 2.4Ghz Miracast bug in recent RokuOS 9.x builds).

ADRinDC
Channel Surfer

Thanks! That's good to know.  The Roku is near an Apple Extreme as is the bike. We have the bike connected to the wi-fi via the 5GHz connection (worked MUCH better than 2.5).  ROKU is hardwired via a MoCA.

While I had unplugged the Roku, it didn't seem to help.  What did was manually restarting it from the menu. It's worked twice in a row since doing that, and hopefully restarting will be all I need if it stops connecting.

Thanks so much for your response!

0 Kudos
lesmikesell
Roku Guru

@Darrejon2 wrote:

Roku has a peloton channel/app.   https://channelstore.roku.com/search/peloton

Can't you view what you want natively instead of casting?

ljcrochet

@lesmikesell wrote:

Roku has a peloton channel/app.   https://channelstore.roku.com/search/peloton

Can't you view what you want natively instead of casting?

You need to cast if you want to do the bike bootcamps.

I'm having the same issue.  I was able to cast, then the other day tried to cast a yoga class and it would not work.  

ADRinDC
Channel Surfer

You CAN do bike bootcamps without casting by setting your mat right behind the bike. Yesterday I tried to do one by turning the cast on and off. It worked for the first exercise segment but not the second and I had to give up. One problem is that if you cast, you lose the sound on the bike.

The Roku app has several flaws. First, you can't switch users. It's tedious to log one user out and another in. I don't know why I can't just click on the registered user like I can on the bike.

Next issue is a weird one - sometimes I can't see a workout on the app that I can see on the bike.  Don't know why that would be.

0 Kudos