Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku smart light strip + SE sync

Jump to solution

I purchased the Roku smart light strip+ SE before doing any research and I was told that it would sync to my Roku device/Roku TV to mimic the color that was on screen. I cannot find how to do this or anything saying it is possible. Is this a feature or was I misinformed? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart light strip + SE sync

Jump to solution

Hi @chelsiechyanne,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'll be more than happy to assist you further with your concern about the Roku Light Strip+ SE. Please check out the support articles below.

We hope this helps. Please keep us posted if there's anything else that we can do to assist you.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @chelsiechyanne,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'll be more than happy to assist you further with your concern about the Roku Light Strip+ SE. Please check out the support articles below.

We hope this helps. Please keep us posted if there's anything else that we can do to assist you.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jstrott

Jump to solution

Your reply does not sender the OPs question. 

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem and now I’m beginning to think it was a lie. At least I only opened one box of them. I will be returning the rest of them. Not too pleased. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.