Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lights won't connect at all now

I've deleted the phone app and restarted.  Tried to reset bulbs and nothing is working. Any suggestions? I'm beyond frustrated!!

4 REPLIES 4
Flash0214
Channel Surfer

Re: Lights won't connect at all now

Same thing someone switched the light off now these bulb will not re-enter pairing mode I have three that are worthless. I just bought 4 more, if I can’t get these to work after my initial install and they drop like this.. it’s not rocket science to get them in pairing mode either three on and three offs. These are not working as intended:( 3 so 5 out of the 8 are no good 4 more I yet try. Is there a fix, all I see are automated responses from months ago.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Smittykay64 @Flash0214,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Please try to move the bulb to a different location to determine if there is an issue with the original location.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Flash0214
Channel Surfer

Unfortunately they will not go back to pairing mode:(

Even tried a different house. Just going to return these spent way too much time and effort. Thanks for the delayed response!

0 Kudos
DoNotBuyMe

Probably your best bet.  I have had issues with lights and cameras.  I've had a Hue system since 2015 without these issues. I don't get roku on these, just lame.  I've had there players since 2007.  They have lost all credibility