Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texan176

Any Plans for smart home toggle switches?

I just started using the smart outlets and like being able to control my interior lighting when away from home.  If you made a smart toggle switch to hardwire into a home, it would be possible to control entire home lighting.

Does Roku have plans for manufacturing smart toggle switches?

2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Any Plans for smart home toggle switches?

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Texan176!

We got you covered! 

If you want to control your entire home lighting, here's our Support article to help you by using the rule feature on your Roku Smart Home app. 

This article provides more details to automate your Smart Home experience and do things like create a shortcut button that powers off your smart lights whenever you want, schedule a smart plug to turn on the coffee maker each day or trigger a smart bulb to light up when a camera detects motion. 

Let us know how it goes or if you have further clarifications. We'd be happy to provide you more assiatcne with this. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Max_nolen

Re: Any Plans for smart home toggle switches?

I think they mean switches not bulbs or outlets the thing that allows you to turn on and off a light