Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexCs
Reel Rookie

Lights Strip can’t sync up with music

Jump to solution

I got my lights strip today and I went to the app to get it connected to my phone and everything was well until I tried to sync it up to some music and I noticed that the music tab in the app was not there any one know why? Or how I could get it appear?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Lights Strip can’t sync up with music

Jump to solution

Hi @AlexCs,

Hello, and thank you for joining the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out, and we recommend taking a closer look at some information here: How to enjoy music sync mode with your Roku smart lights.

Let us know if it works for you!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @AlexCs,

Hello, and thank you for joining the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out, and we recommend taking a closer look at some information here: How to enjoy music sync mode with your Roku smart lights.

Let us know if it works for you!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AlexCs
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey! Thanks I factory reset it like it said on the website and I think I got it working now.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.