Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CombatDoc
Reel Rookie

Light will not pair. Pulses GREEN, then turns blue.

When attempting to pair, light pulses green then when pairing begins, light turns blue. I have had 2 other Smart Bulbs in same lamp and they work perfect. And yes, I have put the bulb in 2 other lamps and same thing. And YES, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and YES, I have removed the Smart bulb, waited 30 minutes but same thing. And yes, it is a 2.4 internet connection. 

AGAIN, the bulb begins to pulse green as it should but as soon as I try to start pairing it, it turns blue and will NOT connect. 

1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Light will not pair. Pulses GREEN, then turns blue.

Hi @CombatDoc,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to help you with your smart color bulb not pairing.

Are you able to see the device on your home screen? Also, was there an error message during the setup process?

Please be advised that once the Smart Color Bulb is connected, it will turn to a solid blue.

Furthermore, you may check out this support article on how to set up your Roku Smart Bulb SE

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.