Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmessina10

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

I have the exact same problem with the same equipment and build: 14.0.4. Changing audio to Dobly gives me picture but no sound.

0 Kudos
chasv2
Reel Rookie

Re: 14.0.4 upgrade broke Tablo OTA guide

Jump to solution

I'm giving you all one week to come up with a fix. You were great in replacing my defective remote, in less than a week, so this is why I am giving you slack. Also, your upgrade affected multi Roku models/Customers, so this is a very bad look for you. I have also seen Tablo/Roku issues pending since at least Oct. 1st. If no progress in the NEAR future, I am replacing my Roku Express 4K+ with a Google TV streaming device. Thank God, I have no other streaming services tied to Roku/device. The clock is ticking!!!!!

0 Kudos
DVRinHouston
Channel Surfer

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Ok, I'm done waiting for a fix for the version 14 forced rollout that turned my Tablo 4th Gen Quad into a paperweight.  I want my money back for the Roku Express 4K+ that I bought in good faith a few months ago.  How do I get my refund?

0 Kudos
chasv2
Reel Rookie

Re: [Underinvestigation] Issues with Tablo TV Channel Not Scanning Local Channels

Jump to solution

If Roku is coding software to be Dolby dependent, then 1/2 the TVs in operation would fail, as even Samsung has not provided Dolby support for TVs built before 2019. I am lucky enough to have a spare Google TV dongle, so I am replacing my Express 4K+, until Roku gets their act together. I have no streaming services tied to Roku, so this will be transparent, to get Tablo back in my living room. Good luck with your situation.

0 Kudos
DVRinHouston
Channel Surfer

Re: [Underinvestigation] Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info.  I'm in the market for a new TV, but it definitely will NOT be a Roku product.  I'll be **bleep** if Roku gets another penny out of me.

I've added a topic to the Roku talk page of its Wikipedia article:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Roku#Version_14_disastrous_rollout 

If anyone would like to help me with updating Roku's main article in Wikipedia, I'd appreciate the help.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
bpratt
Reel Rookie

Re: [Underinvestigation] Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

I have my Roku connected to 4 TVs using an HDMI matrix switch.  After changing Roku audio as described above.  I can now watch and hear the local channels on 3 of my 4 TVs.  The TV that has no audio is an older Sony.  I thank this forum for giving me a good work around.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.