Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Internet issues Hisense TV

Jump to solution

Thanks for providing us with your device information@ezhilan007@ET3.

Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once more information is available, we'll be sure to post an update on this thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime is much appreciated.

All the best,
Chlel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kylielauryn
Channel Surfer

Re: Having to reset network connection everytime I turn on TV

Jump to solution

I have already performed a factory reset multiple times. It doesn’t fix the issue

0 Kudos
MissOtis61

Re: Roku Does Not Stay Connected to WiFi

Jump to solution

When you say set back does that mean set back to factory settings?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

So do we all get to live with this issue until we buy new TVs because I’m having the same issue and it’s ridiculous. We shouldn’t have to do that every time we turn the tv on.

0 Kudos
semmelbroesel
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just found the same issue with my Youtube app - for the second time this year!

Last time, people in this forum recommended to call Roku support since they have something they can do on their end, and after I repeated myself a number of times on the phone to them, they finally agreed to talk to their technicians, and a day or so later, it worked again. I wish I had kept notes from back then and knew exactly what it was that we are supposed to tell them ... 😞

I am quite annoyed at the audacity of Roku continuously requesting us to do a complete factory reset and losing all our data, apps, and settings, when the issue is clearly on their end!

I have found Roku support (especially here in the forums) about as close to useless as it can be.

Well, this pretty much seals the deal of me trying Google TV - thanks for making that decision easier.

0 Kudos

Re: Having to reset network connection everytime I turn on Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution
  • I have been resetting my tv every time after it has went to sleep I have to reset my connection I have tried resetting the network connection, forgetting it and rejoining, and restarts.
0 Kudos
Makkinga
Reel Rookie

Re: Sharp Roku tv turns off when I select a wifi network

Jump to solution

Would be super cool if I could get an update lol

0 Kudos
Tim_Hare
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Would the rest of you, please, post the OS version and build on your TV/device and what device it is? I believe I posted mine but here it is again: OS Version 13.1.4 build 1512-CG on a TL 55S451. I hncave tried the recommended solutions, including a TCL support suggestion to turn on 'fast start'.

I used to diagnose software issues (not on Roku though) and this changed on my TV over time so I believe this is due to a software update of some sort (maybe when "fast start" was implemented as an option?).  If we all document our software versions and devices maybe we can provide a clue to someone trying to diagnose the problem.  Also, if you can pinpoint a date when this changed on your device it might help pin down which update(s) were possibly involved.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.